- How to Use
Control challenging diseases longer with our Organic Bio Fungicide. Protects against fungus, mold, mildew, and rot using Mother Nature’s good bacteria. Say goodbye to disease on your leaves and in your soil and hello to stronger plants. Learn more.
- Disease protection for both indoor and outdoor gardening
- Use On: Vegetables, roses, fruits, berries, nuts, flowers, foliage houseplants, ornamental trees, and shrubs
- Controls and Suppresses: Grey and white molds, downy mildews, black spots on roses, leaf spots, root rot, botrytis, and more
For optimal results use in your regular watering cycle. Also ideal for: transplants, potting mixes, as a rooting compound or in hydroponics
- Mix: 0.25 oz Arber concentrate with 32 oz water or 1 oz Arber concentrate with 1 Gallon of water
- Apply directly to soil or apply to leaves. One application every 10-14 days for wellness and every 5-7 days for major disease control.
Arber's Organic Bio Fungicide is made from a unique strain of bacteria originally discovered in a rice field in Northern California. We grow and concentrate two major groups of natural compounds to make a powerful combination that stops germinating plant disease spores. Our good bacteria grows over the surface of leaves and roots, creating a protective shield that wards off bad bacterias and prevents disease from developing.
- Bacillus amyloliquefaciens strain F727* cells and spent fermentation media: 96.4%
- Other Ingredients: 3.6%
*Contains a minimum of 1x109 cfu/mL of product
Net Contents:1 pint/ 16oz concentrate
Your Plant Wellness Routine
All Arber plant wellness products are made with biologicals—powerful, naturally occurring elements proven to prevent disease and unwanted pests and promote garden growth, all while doing good for us and Mother Earth. All Arber plant wellness products are made with biologicals—powerful, naturally.
Shake, shake, shake. Plants like their nutrients shaken, not stirred, so ensure your Arber concentrates are well-mixed before use, to prevent any natural product separation.
02. Measure + Mix
It’s important to measure the right ratio depending on the product dilution chart. For easy mix directions and suggested combinations, head to our handy Dilution chart below!
03. Spray or Soak
Spray your leaves for foliar diseases or pests or soak your soil for plant wellness, soil diseases, and pests.
What's the Buzz
- GIGrace I.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoUsed it for a month every 2 weeks and my plants are a lot healthier
Used it every 2 weeks for the last month and can see the difference. Late march when when it started to warm up hear in California, i notice tiny crawling insects on my monsteras, pothos and aloe vera plants. I sprayed and water these and cannot see a single crawlies on my baby plants. Im pretty impressed
- KKaleighVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoA great addition!
I love Arber’s products. I’ve used them in the past with great results and it’s also helpful to keep things on hand just incase you need them.
I thought the $25 price point was high, normally I buy their products for $15. The normal bottles are 8oz and while I couldn’t find the exact amount in this bottle, it’s definitely much bigger than the normal bottles (see picture comparing my normal orange food bottle to the bigger purple bottle).
I hadn’t noticed before but their bio protectant (green bottle) isn’t for indoor use but this one is. Good to know! I’ll be using this one instead now for my indoor plants.
I definitely recommend this product.
- EMEric M.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoSaved my Collection
This product saved my Collection or African Violets from a bad outbreak of Powdery Mildew. I’m really happy I found a organic product that is safe for House Plants. The directions were clear and easy to follow.
-Thank you :D
- MMMary M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat type of garden do you have? IndoorWhat large is your garden? 10 - 30 plantsWhat kind of gardener would you describe yourself as? NewbieWhat types of plant(s) do you have? Houseplants, Indoor Herbs, Outdoor Vegetable Garden, Outdoor Floral/Ornamental Garden Beds, Trees/ShrubsWho do you have around your green space? Pets, PollinatorsProduct Standouts Organic, Kid Safe, Pet Safe, Bee & Butterfly Friendly, EffectivePrimary Uses Plant Health + Immunity, Disease Control, Plant Food + Nutrition, Mold, Fungus, and Mildew Control, Pest & Insect ControlRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSaved my babies
This works so well on my sick plants and my transplants and my plants just need a little love. Thank you for these great products!
- BMBrenda M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat type of garden do you have? OutdoorWhat large is your garden? 30+ plantsWhat kind of gardener would you describe yourself as? Casual GardenerWhat types of plant(s) do you have? Houseplants, Outdoor Potted Plants, Outdoor Floral/Ornamental Garden BedsWho do you have around your green space? PollinatorsProduct Standouts Great Quality, Bee & Butterfly Friendly, Pet Safe, Effective, Easy to UsePrimary Uses Mold, Fungus, and Mildew Control, Plant Health + ImmunityRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agobio fungicide
I`ve had a huge and ongoing problem with mold/fungus infestation for the past 3 years, which is somewhat overwhelming since I have at least 80 plants, all in containers. I had tried several fungicides, to no avail, and I lost many plants. I was at my wit`s end and thought I`d have to give up on having a pollinator garden, but then I discovered Arber and thought I`d give it a try----I loved the ingredients, and it`s safe to use. I`ve used it now for over a year, and it`s made a huge difference in all the plants. The fungal infection isn`t entirely gone yet, but with repeated applications I`m making noticeable progress in eradication---it`s just something I have to be very diligent in applying, and it`s alot of work! Luckily, I love working with my plants/garden, and the rewards of having pollinators visit a healthy garden are priceless! Arber is the ONLY input that worked and is safe, and I`m so grateful for this company. I`ve saved many of my beloved plants using this excellent product, and I will continue to use it. Many thanks to you, Arber! Brenda M