- How to Use
Stimulate growth and safeguard your outdoor garden with this powerful biological plant extract that will boost your plants’ inherent defenses to naturally protect itself and ward off disease. Our Organic Bio Protectant helps your garden grow to new heights with greener leaves, deeper roots, and improved soil health. Learn more.
- Holiday Tree Benefits: Increases chlorophyll production for greener, richer, and fuller leaves. Boosts immune system for long-lasting tree health and reduced shedding.
- Use On: Vegetables, roses, fruits, berries, nuts, flowers, foliage, ornamental trees and shrubs
- Prevents and controls: Powdery mildew, botrytis, black spot on rose, white mold, leaf spot, rust, and more
For optimal results use in your regular watering cycle. Also ideal for: transplants, potting mixes, as a rooting compound, in hydroponics, and for ornamentals including Holiday Trees.
Arber’s Organic Bio Protectant is formulated from a species of weed called knotweed. Knotweed is a powerful little plant and considered one of the most invasive species in the world. Lucky for us, we were able to pull out some of its redeeming qualities. Through a complex fermentation and extraction process we grab key compounds to create our formulation. Harvesting an invasive species to create one of the most powerful plant protectants on the market—that’s a formulation we dig.
- Extract of Reynoutria Sachalinensis: 5%
- Other Ingredients: 95%
Net Contents:1 pint/ 16oz concentrate
Your Plant Wellness Routine
All Arber plant wellness products are made with biologicals—powerful, naturally occurring elements proven to prevent disease and unwanted pests and promote garden growth, all while doing good for us and Mother Earth. All Arber plant wellness products are made with biologicals—powerful, naturally.
Shake, shake, shake. Plants like their nutrients shaken, not stirred, so ensure your Arber concentrates are well-mixed before use, to prevent any natural product separation.
02. Measure + Mix
It’s important to measure the right ratio depending on the product dilution chart. For easy mix directions and suggested combinations, head to our handy Dilution chart below!
03. Spray or Soak
Spray your leaves for foliar diseases or pests or soak your soil for plant wellness, soil diseases, and pests.
What's the Buzz
- CHChad H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat type of garden do you have? OutdoorWhat large is your garden? 10 - 30 plantsWhat kind of gardener would you describe yourself as? Casual GardenerWhat types of plant(s) do you have? Outdoor Floral/Ornamental Garden Beds, Trees/ShrubsWho do you have around your green space? Pets, PollinatorsProduct Standouts Great Quality, Organic, Pet Safe, Bee & Butterfly Friendly, Easy to UsePrimary Uses Mold, Fungus, and Mildew Control, Plant Food + NutritionRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreen Goodness
I’m trying to organic-ify my back yard and simultaneously reduce a fungus issue in my back yard after years of neglect from the previous owner. I wanted something a little more scientific than bug juice and vinegar extract. Arbor should be just the thing for me. So far, so good. I’m only on two treatments, but things are looking good. Measuring and application were simple and I covered the entire property. I’m a fan and I’ll be ordering more in the future.
- MSMaria S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat type of garden do you have? OutdoorWhat large is your garden? 30+ plantsWhat kind of gardener would you describe yourself as? Casual GardenerWhat types of plant(s) do you have? Outdoor Potted Plants, Outdoor Floral/Ornamental Garden Beds, Trees/Shrubs, Outdoor Herb GardenWho do you have around your green space? Kids, Pets, PollinatorsProduct Standouts Great Quality, Organic, Kid Safe, Easy to Use, EffectivePrimary Uses Disease Control, Pest & Insect Control, Mold, Fungus, and Mildew Control, Plant Health + ImmunityRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoOne of my besties
I can't handle it without Bio Protectant. It helps efficiently to heal plants from spider mites, fungus and many other problems. Having more than 200 rose plants I can tell that it's one of life savers for me. Thank you so much!
- MRMadra R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars5 months agoIt seems to be working
This item is not very convenient to use. It has to be diluted and they only give instructions for making one gallon of the formula. Using less means doing calculations and measuring very carefully. I sprayed a few plants that appeared to have spots and some moldy growth, fungus like growth on them. It took two applications spread over a period of days to see any results. I'm still not sure that it has rid the plants of the mold/fungus but the plant with the spots is looking much healthier. I think another application may be needed on my herbs that have survived so far ( most of them gradually were overcome by the mold growth and died). The ones that showed signs of having this mold and were treated by this liquid seem to be surviving at least and may even recover. So using this at least prevented their speedy demise, but I still might need to spray again to make sure the problem is solved. Sorry this is not any more precise, but I really am not a gardener and it is amazing any plants survive me. Bottom line, the treated plants are still alive so that is a win.
- GSGinger S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoHelps with mildew + little goes a long way! 🌱
Every year I struggle with powdery mildew on my peonies and bee balm plants, so I was jazzed to give this organic concentrate from Arber a go. And so far, I am absolutely seeing improvements with this issue after several sprays! I love that this is a more natural alternative—plus, bee-friendly! 🐝 This product is VERY concentrated, so be sure to consult the dilution guide on the bottle. It barely looks like I’ve used any, so I expect this will last a long time. Once the concentrate is mixed (and shaken, of course) with water, you’ll wanna make sure to use it all up as this will not keep. I tend to err on the side of making a little less so I don’t end up wasting it.
- PBPastor B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoIt’s Not Time Yet to Spray My Plants, But This is Good Stuff
Last year my squash and tomato plants all suffered from some sort of blight. I bought some very expensive liquid that was designed to protect the plants. I think it worked, but only on the newer leaves. I got a harvest, but not much of one.
This year I was looking for something different and when I saw this Arber Bio Protectant from the Arber Store, I ordered it. It’s a 5% solution of an extract of Reynoutria Sachalinensis, a useful invasive plant from the Far East (Japan and Russia). It’s a pretty amazing plant with it being grown for animal feed (not usually), as an energy crop for biomas production and to produce this extract which is useful as a protectant against certain fungal and bacterial infections.
The directions say that you should mix two Tablespoons of this concentrate with one gallon of water and pray that on your plants. I talked with an expert with this material and he told me that I should make sure to use whatever I make within two days as the water you mix it with will degrade the compound and make it ineffective. If you use distilled water it will last a bit longer (according to this expert). It will last fine unmixed in the bottle.
So I’m making it up a pint at a time. I haven’t yet had the opportunity to use it on my plants as they haven’t been planted yet, but I will, right from the start. You can spray this material on your plants right up to the day you harvest them. That’s a very good thing! This is probably ten times cheaper than the stuff I used…