- How to Use
Our Organic Nutrition & Health Starter Set offers two of our best selling products, Organic Plant Food and Organic Bio Protectant in a trial size package containing two 8oz concentrates. Our patented, certified organic and biological ingredients boost plant health, increase yield, and soil improve fertility.
For the lushest, greenest results and maximum protection from disease, please refer to each product label.
Organic Plant Food
To make our proprietary Plant Food, we rescue produce from the supermarket that was originally destined for the landfill. We apply an enzyme that rapidly digests the food waste, resulting in complex forms of nutrients including carbohydrates, amino acids (proteins), organic acids, and fats. This nutrient-dense liquid compost becomes an ideal form of energy for plants and soil organisms that help them thrive.
- Total Nitrogen (N): 3%
- Available Phosphate (P205): 2%
- Soluble Potash (K20): 1%
Net Contents:8oz concentrate
Organic Bio Protectant
Arber’s Organic Bio Protectant is formulated from a species of weed called knotweed. Knotweed is a powerful little plant and considered one of the most invasive species in the world. Lucky for us, we were able to pull out some of its redeeming qualities. Through a complex fermentation and extraction process we grab key compounds to create our formulation. Harvesting an invasive species to create one of the most powerful plant protectants on the market—that’s a formulation we dig.
- Extract of Reynoutria Sachalinensis: 5%
- Other Ingredients: 95%
Net Contents:8oz concentrate
Your Plant Wellness Routine
All Arber plant wellness products are made with biologicals—powerful, naturally occurring elements proven to prevent disease and unwanted pests and promote garden growth, all while doing good for us and Mother Earth. All Arber plant wellness products are made with biologicals—powerful, naturally.
Shake, shake, shake. Plants like their nutrients shaken, not stirred, so ensure your Arber concentrates are well-mixed before use, to prevent any natural product separation.
02. Measure + Mix
It’s important to measure the right ratio depending on the product dilution chart. For easy mix directions and suggested combinations, head to our handy Dilution chart below!
03. Spray or Soak
Spray your leaves for foliar diseases or pests or soak your soil for plant wellness, soil diseases, and pests.
What's the Buzz
- HHamzaVerified ReviewerReviewingOrganic Plant FoodI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoArber Organic Plant Food gets a Michelin star!
I've suddenly become a popular plant parent. My plant children all around the house are thriving and couldn't be happier. Even my older plant children (i.e. a 10+ year old rubber plant) has started actively growing, and younger plants (i.e. a alocasia(!!) has started putting out new leaves). The best part is that it's organic and we're closing the loop: food waste destined for the landfill is getting a second life here. A win win. Thank you Arber!!
- MOMom of t.Verified BuyerReviewingOrganic Plant FoodI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoLove that these are concentrated liquids
This Arber organic plant food and bio protectant set is a great value. Both bottles contain concentrated liquid and all you have to do is measure and add it and water to a sprayer and treat your plants. I started Meyer lemon plants from seeds and when they popped out of the ground they got a lot of web looking mildew in the soil I used the Arbor bio protectant several days and it eliminated the mold completely. I added a before and after picture showing the mold and no more mold. I'm very happy because it took a long time to sprout the lemon seeds. I used the nutrition concentrate on several of my plants and they are thriving.The best thing about these products is that they are bee friendly and use ingredients that will not harm them. The current price of less than $20 for this set of two organic products is a great deal!
- JJoyVerified BuyerReviewingOrganic Plant FoodI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoPlant food
These seem to be good plant food. I haven't been using them long enough to see results yet.
- MSMaria S.Verified BuyerReviewingOrganic Bio ProtectantI recommend this productWhat type of garden do you have? OutdoorWhat large is your garden? 30+ plantsWhat kind of gardener would you describe yourself as? Casual GardenerWhat types of plant(s) do you have? Outdoor Potted Plants, Outdoor Floral/Ornamental Garden Beds, Trees/Shrubs, Outdoor Herb GardenWho do you have around your green space? Kids, Pets, PollinatorsProduct Standouts Great Quality, Organic, Kid Safe, Easy to Use, EffectivePrimary Uses Disease Control, Pest & Insect Control, Mold, Fungus, and Mildew Control, Plant Health + ImmunityRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoOne of my besties
I can't handle it without Bio Protectant. It helps efficiently to heal plants from spider mites, fungus and many other problems. Having more than 200 rose plants I can tell that it's one of life savers for me. Thank you so much!
- VWVirginia W.Verified BuyerReviewingOrganic Nutrition & Health Starter SetI recommend this productWhat type of garden do you have? Outdoor, IndoorWhat large is your garden? 30+ plantsWhat kind of gardener would you describe yourself as? Casual GardenerWhat types of plant(s) do you have? Houseplants, Outdoor Herb Garden, Outdoor Potted PlantsProduct Standouts Great Quality, Value for Money, Easy to Use, EffectivePrimary Uses Plant Food + NutritionRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoThis stuff works.
I was skeptical that this would work any better than other fertilizers I've tried, but oh my goodness. Every single plant I used these on has flourished — including a number of succulents I propagated and had been small for years — and I've only used it one time! All my plants are showing new, healthy growth, and I can't wait to see what using this fertilizer and bioprotectant will do on multiple uses.