- How to Use
Not your ordinary plant food. Fuel your garden’s growth and ensure a healthy diet with this nutritious, protein-infused booster that will help your plants live their best lives. Made from recycled supermarket food waste, this nourishing supplement supports your overall soil fertility for greener, thicker leaves, more blooms, and deeper roots. Learn more.
- Nutritional supplement for indoor gardening and houseplants
- Improves your plant’s uptake of essential nutrients, strengthening from root to shoot
- Supports soil fertility with biological compounds made from recycled supermarket food waste
- Infused with rosemary oil for aromatherapy and antioxidant benefits
For optimal results use in your regular watering cycle. Also ideal for: transplants, potting mixes, as a rooting compound or in hydroponics
- Mix: 1 oz Arber concentrate with 32 oz water or 4 oz Arber concentrate with 1 Gallon of water
- Apply directly to soil. One application every 10-14 days for wellness.
To make our proprietary Plant Food, we rescue produce from the supermarket that was originally destined for the landfill. We apply an enzyme that rapidly digests the food waste, resulting in complex forms of nutrients including carbohydrates, amino acids (proteins), organic acids, and fats. This nutrient dense liquid compost becomes an ideal form of energy for plants and soil organisms that help them thrive.
Total Nitrogen (N): 3%
Available Phosphate (P205): 2%
Soluble Potash (K20): 1%
Net Contents: 1 pint/ 16oz concentrate
Your Plant Wellness Routine
All Arber plant wellness products are made with biologicals—powerful, naturally occurring elements proven to prevent disease and unwanted pests and promote garden growth, all while doing good for us and Mother Earth. All Arber plant wellness products are made with biologicals—powerful, naturally.
Shake, shake, shake. Plants like their nutrients shaken, not stirred, so ensure your Arber concentrates are well-mixed before use, to prevent any natural product separation.
02. Measure + Mix
It’s important to measure the right ratio depending on the product dilution chart. For easy mix directions and suggested combinations, head to our handy Dilution chart below!
03. Spray or Soak
Spray your leaves for foliar diseases or pests or soak your soil for plant wellness, soil diseases, and pests.
What's the Buzz
- HHamzaVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoArber Organic Plant Food gets a Michelin star!
I've suddenly become a popular plant parent. My plant children all around the house are thriving and couldn't be happier. Even my older plant children (i.e. a 10+ year old rubber plant) has started actively growing, and younger plants (i.e. a alocasia(!!) has started putting out new leaves). The best part is that it's organic and we're closing the loop: food waste destined for the landfill is getting a second life here. A win win. Thank you Arber!!
- MOMom of t.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoLove that these are concentrated liquids
This Arber organic plant food and bio protectant set is a great value. Both bottles contain concentrated liquid and all you have to do is measure and add it and water to a sprayer and treat your plants. I started Meyer lemon plants from seeds and when they popped out of the ground they got a lot of web looking mildew in the soil I used the Arbor bio protectant several days and it eliminated the mold completely. I added a before and after picture showing the mold and no more mold. I'm very happy because it took a long time to sprout the lemon seeds. I used the nutrition concentrate on several of my plants and they are thriving.The best thing about these products is that they are bee friendly and use ingredients that will not harm them. The current price of less than $20 for this set of two organic products is a great deal!
- JJoyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoPlant food
These seem to be good plant food. I haven't been using them long enough to see results yet.
- VEValerie E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat type of garden do you have? IndoorWhat large is your garden? 30+ plantsWhat kind of gardener would you describe yourself as? Certified Master Gardener or in HorticultureWhat types of plant(s) do you have? Houseplants, Outdoor Potted Plants, Trees/ShrubsProduct Standouts Great Quality, Organic, Easy to Use, EffectivePrimary Uses Plant Health + ImmunityRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoAbsolutely amazing
After years and years I feel like I've finally found the perfect plant food. This stuff is absolutely amazing to the point where it's the only product we recommend to our clients as well. Highly recommend!
- BPBethany P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat type of garden do you have? IndoorWhat large is your garden? 30+ plantsWhat kind of gardener would you describe yourself as? Casual GardenerWhat types of plant(s) do you have? HouseplantsWho do you have around your green space? Pets, KidsProduct Standouts Pet Safe, Kid Safe, Easy to Use, OrganicPrimary Uses Disease Control, Pest & Insect Control, Plant Food + Nutrition, Mold, Fungus, and Mildew Control, Plant Health + ImmunityRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoEasy to use!
Recommended by a friend with a total green thumb - even easier to use than expected (considering it requires mixing). The optional add on supplies were GREAT and worth it to have all together - and the Rosemary oil was a beautiful scent addition!